Alison Armstrong – Celebrating Partnership [8 CDs – 42 MP3s]
Celebrating Partnership with Alison Armstrong™The first step-bystep CD and companion Workbook set to create partnerships from the creator of In Sync with the Opposite Sex™.
8 Hours and 15 minutes on 8 Audio CDs, plus 2 companion workbooksWe long for true partnerships in our romantic, family and workplace relationships, but are often met with resistance or, at best, reluctant support. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if creating the spirit of partnership was a simple, repeatable process?
“Imagine being an architect and designing all your relationships to express your values, fulfill your dreams and nurture you from dawn-to-dark… That is what’s possible with this unique combination of eye-opening information and the best methods I’ve created to-date.”
Alison ArmstrongUse Celebrating Partnership with Alison Armstrong to design powerful, fulfilling partnerships with all the men and women in your life:
* Apply Alison’s unique understanding of how differently men and women think, speak, listen, collaborate, and approach planning and implementation.
* Honor the strengths, challenges and needs of both sexes.
* Heal the past hurts and insults that prevent you and your partners from participating full out.
* Skillfully incorporate each other’s genius and passions in consciously designing the Plan for your relationship, family or business.
* Set conflict and compromise aside. Use Alison’s “Let’s Make a Deal” method to leave everyone grinning in unprecedented satisfaction.
Once again, Alison uses her extensive knowledge and sense of humor about the sexes to illuminate the most hazardous of human endeavors — Partnership.
This does not include the workbook. I love Alison Armstrong’s material. She talks about how our gender specific biological drives affect our behaviors and through understanding how we can work with each other through them.
Great relationship material that doesn’t try to make men more like women, or women more like men. Similar to David Deida material in that it talks about the masculine and feminine but from a biological perspective instead of a spiritual perspective.
More Course: NLP – HYPNOSIS – PHILOSOPHY
Outstanding Course: https://salledu.com/product/influence-bootcamp-2009-by-kevin-hogan/